9th Anniversary Event
June 29 – July 1
“A Call for Discernment” Seminar
Special Guest: Justin Peters
- Friday and Saturday 7:00pm
- Sunday 5:00pm and 7:00pm
- Pray. Pray for God to be glorified and for eyes to be opened to the the tragic apostasy of the wolves of the Word of Faith movement. Pray that the gospel is clearly proclaimed and that it would be received by many. Pray that this is a great time of feasting together as we celebrate 9 years of fellowship.
- The format for this weekend’s event will be in the form of a 4 session seminar. It will not operate like a traditional worship service. Bring your pen and paper and be prepared to learn a lot.
- We have never had total strangers RSVP for our events by way of facebook etc, or had much participation from other churches in our events (except for BBT, God bless them) however, this event has generated enough interest that we have guests joining us and even signing up for Potluck items. Be prepared to receive these guests and to fellowship alongside other discerning believers.
- The admission for this seminar is free, however, we will be taking up a love offering nightly both to bless Justin with an honorarium and to cover his travel and lodging. He has made no request for any specific honorarium and has obligated us in no way. By car, he is traveling 500 miles from Edmond, Oklahoma and will be staying at the La Quinta on HWY35 in order to meet his ADA needs. We will also be providing his meals throughout the weekend. This event will be a blessing to all who attend and to our guests that we invite. Please come prepared to give in provision for these needs. If you would like to sponsor some mileage, a night of hotel expense, or other specific means of giving please contact me or Wendy for details.
- Please sign up for the potluck meal at the links below or reply to this email with your wares. Please bring extra to provide for any guests that we may have.
- Attached: Potluck List
Full details and Promo flyer:
RSVP and Potluck list (Please forward and share this link):
Thank you to Alicia and her helpers for tackling the curtains and doing a great job!